Rules of VIP Membership Program
Rules of VIP Membership Program
These Rules of VIP Membership Program are binding on all holders of VIP Membership Cards operated by Cuisine Continental Group (HK) Limited [CCGHK] and Cuisine Continental (HK) Limited [CCHK] "The Company". By submitting application to become a VIP Member, the Applicant agrees to be bound by these Membership Rules (as may be in force from time to time) upon becoming a VIP Member.
- This card is applicable to stores of the designated Brands under CCGHK and CCHK;
- Any person wishing to apply to become a VIP Member must complete the application form. The Company reserves the right to reject any application for membership in its sole discretion and without giving any reasons;
- An Applicant must complete all mandatory fields on the application form in full and the Applicant must provide true and accurate information. The Company will not process any incomplete or inaccurate forms;
- The Company reserves absolute right to modify VIP Membership structures, benefits and rules in the Company's sole discretion and may notify VIP Members of such amendments in any manners as it considers fit. All amendments will apply on all Membership;
- Misconduct, fraud, misuse of VIP Membership Card benefits or failure to follow these Rules may result in the immediate termination of Membership. The Company reserves absolute right with or without notice to terminate any Membership, the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage;
- The Company reserves absolute right to terminate VIP Membership at any time upon reasonable notice, if possible, without giving any reasons. All rights and privileges of VIP Members shall cease and the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage;
- VIP Members have no right to participate in the constitution, operation or management of the Membership nor any right in or any claim or any assets of the Membership;
- The Company will not replace/reissue VIP Membership Card if member loses/damages the card under normal circumstances, but the Company reserves the right of management depends on individual cases and the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for captioned request.
- Stored Value
- The maximum Stored Value per VIP Membership Card is HK$4,500. The top-up service is available at physical stores in Hong Kong only. Payment using Stored Value is also applicable to transactions at physical stores in Hong Kong only;
- Stored Value in the card has an expiry date, details will be shown on receipt upon purchase. Any remaining Stored Value will be forfeited upon the expiry date;
- Stored Value has no cash refund and cannot be exchanged for cash;
- Stored Value is not applicable to online Party Catering, food delivery platform and other food, etc. transactions.
- VIP Membership Bonus Point Reward Program
- By presenting your physical valid VIP Membership Card at purchase, every dollar you spend upon any regular-priced purchase will be converted to 1 Bonus Point;
- Rewards for redemption will be updated periodically without prior notice;
- Bonus Points cannot be exchanged for cash;
- The Bonus Point Reward Program is not valid for purchase of Party Catering, Christmas & New Year Caterings, Supreme Cookies, French Palmier, premiums and special price items;
- Redemption of rewards is not valid on 14/2, 24-26/12 & 31/12;
- Bonus Points in this card have an expiry date, details will be shown on receipt upon purchase. Any remaining Bonus Points will be forfeited upon the expiry date;
- One reward can be redeemed per item of food / drink purchase;
- Except the reward(s), 10% service charge applies in desginated Brands.
- Year Round Discount Offer Program
- All Year Round Discount Offers are applicable to dine-in, takeaway purchase, Party Catering, Fresh Whole Cakes, Supreme Cookies & French Palmiers. Only one Year Round Discount Offer can be enjoyed for each transaction;
- All Year Round Discount Offers are not valid for premiums and VIP Membership Bonus Point Reward Program;
- Physical valid VIP Membership Card must be presented at purchase;
- Year Round Discount Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts and offers, including Christmas & New Year Catering Discount Offer, Festive Super Deal, Conditional Cash Coupon, and not any non-membership offers.
- Offer with terms & conditions will be updated periodically without prior notice. CCGHK and CCHK reserve the right to amend the offers and the related terms & conditions with prior notice;
- In case of any dispute arising from this program, the decision of CCGHK and CCHK shall be final.
- Data Privacy
- If you are under 13, you should not submit any personal data to us for VIP Membership Card application without consent from your parent or guardian;
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We ensure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong (the "Ordinance").This circular sets out the obligations and policies of CCGHK and CCHK under the Ordinance.
For enquiries, please contact Customer Service Department
(If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and Chinese version of this circular, the English version shall prevail.)